GCSC Holds Scholarship Auditions
For Immediate Release January 26, 2017Contact: Chris Thomes, Executive Director of Marketing & Communications email@example.com | (850) 747-3250
Gulf Coast State College Holds
Panama City, FL – The Visual & Performing Arts Division of Gulf Coast State College will hold scholarship auditions for the 2017-2018 academic year on Tuesday, February 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the Amelia G. Tapper Center for the Arts. These scholarships are for incoming and returning full-time students and are available in Theatre, Music, Entertainment Technology and Art.
Applicants should come prepared with the following materials, depending on the performing arts track in which they have an interest:
• For Acting: Two contrasting monologues not to exceed three minutes.
• For Musical Theatre: One monologue not to exceed 90 seconds and a song with sheet music or an accompaniment track without vocals.
• For Directing/Stage Management/Design: Portfolio, resume and a sample of work if available. Applicants will also sit for a technical interview.
• Perform two contrasting pieces on their instrument or voice. Voice applicants will need to bring sheet music or an accompaniment track without vocals.
• Be prepared for an interview with faculty.
• A portfolio of work including 10-12 high quality images (need not be matted). Work may also be submitted on slides or high quality digital format (CD).
For additional information, contact Jason Hedden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 872.3887.